Go Back   Stylelife Academy Public Forums > The Stylelife Challenge > Openers

Openers Post Openers here to share or get feedback from others

Old 02-04-2011, 11:45 AM
AFC

kyuubi has a spectacular aura about
Default Taco Bell hot sauce opener

Okay guys this is a good one. Heres what you need to do. Go to a taco bell, get a bunch of sauce packets. you will notice that there are little sayings on them like "marry me?" "I'm in good hands now." and quite possibly the best i've seen "Nice palm. I read a great deal of pleasure in your future". stuff your pockets with the ones that sound good enough to say to a girl.

From here you walk up to a girl, say "Hey i want to give something to you" and give her a random sauce packet from your pocket. tell her to read it. She will likely laugh and ask why or what your doing with that in your pocket. Your in. start being playful maybe give her another one if you feel it would give another good laugh. if she really wants to know tell her that your terrible at pick up lines so you bring those along with you for times like this. OR you can say me and my friends are being silly and decided to try this with fun looking girls like you guys. or you can even tell them you guys looked bored so i thought it would be funny.

this is fun because it gets them laughing right off the bat without any effort practically. have a chat with them and change the subject. after all this is only an opener and you should never drag out an opener. Heres an example of how the encounter would go.

You: "Hi how are you?"

girls: "fine"

You: "thats good. here, i wanted to come over here and give you this"

girls: "oh my god what is this? (laughing)"

You: "read it"

girls: "(Reads it laughing) Oh my god do you just carry these around everywhere you go?" (thats a challenge)

You: "I never leave home without them. You guys looked bored so i figured why not? itll be fun"

girls: "yeah i guess your right"

You: "I know (chuckleing) whats your names?"

girls: (naming themselves)

You: (change subject to something like the best friends test)

haha hope you guys enjoy this good luck. Not that you'll need it

"The idea is not to do this until you get it right, but to do it until you cant get it wrong."
Old 02-04-2011, 12:28 PM
AFC

Dr. Horrible is on a distinguished road

Wow, nice one mate! I'll remember to grab some packets next time I go to taco bell.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Beginner Social Artist

Renewed has a reputation beyond reputeRenewed has a reputation beyond reputeRenewed has a reputation beyond reputeRenewed has a reputation beyond reputeRenewed has a reputation beyond repute

I guess this ok for shits and giggles but I wouldn't do it. I mean taco bell sauce packets being carried around in your pocket?! lol I wouldn't want a girl knowing I even went to Taco Bell.

I would like to see this happen in front of me though just to see the reactions.

Reality is what you can get away with. - pickupdoc
Old 02-11-2011, 09:17 AM
AFC

kyuubi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renewed View Post
I guess this ok for shits and giggles but I wouldn't do it. I mean taco bell sauce packets being carried around in your pocket?! lol I wouldn't want a girl knowing I even went to Taco Bell.

I would like to see this happen in front of me though just to see the reactions.
haha i know it sounds crazy but thats because nobody does it. which means you will stand out. which is always good. besides we are in this for fun and if she wants to bash you for going to taco bell ask her why she went out dressed the way she is. its all a game man its all a game

"The idea is not to do this until you get it right, but to do it until you cant get it wrong."

Tags
fun opener, funny, good opener, opener, taco bell