Go Back   Stylelife Academy Public Forums > The Stylelife Challenge > Challenge Discussion

Challenge Discussion Discuss Your Daily Assignments - Get Help - Report Your Progress - Beginner Questions

Old 11-22-2010, 04:53 PM
AFC

1992guitars is on a distinguished road

As said before, once I went 30 days (31 I think, actually). It was a mixed bag--- I noticed vivid dreams (great as a songwriter; the language of concrete images and powerful compact language), more concentration indeed, and somewhat more energy day to day. Now this was a period where I knew less about game than I do now (though a beginner I am at implementing this stuff and only recently took on the Style challenge), so I can't comment on the effects there, other than to say that I'd hoped it would help my game and my own lack of progress/responsibility counteracted things. But in many ways the 30 day no masturbation trip was good for me.

However, it was also the period in which I experienced the worst feeling of anger I have ever felt in my entire life (non violent, but anger is never a positive thing) --- emotions certainly ran deeper, stressors were more stressful, and I did feel more on-edge, which I suppose Dan be a constructive or destructive thing depending on how you channel it (or not).

When I finally gave it a pull, it was different than I thought it'd be...like it took a few times to get into it again, and I don't recall the first time thereafter being like a mind blowing orgasm or anything, despite thinking it would be....

Then I started doing it way too much again and it wasn't good for me, so these days I'm on a more reasonable schedule of self-control (once a week and no more).

Interesting thread though since i did this once and am fascinated to see how that experience compares to others.

Best,

Sean
Old 11-22-2010, 04:55 PM
AFC

Above should read *can* and not Dan...yes, I like goid puncuation, spelling smd grammar. I wrote this on my iPhone and sometimes the spelling gets screwy with that little touch sensitive keyboard
Old 11-22-2010, 04:57 PM
AFC

Piece of crap (not the Neil Young song "Piece of Crap"). It happened again and was worse; in a somewhat comical way. I like "goid" spelling, haha. Good. Okay, I'm done.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:46 PM
rAFC

Kill3r is a splendid one to beholdKill3r is a splendid one to beholdKill3r is a splendid one to behold

Day 2-

Feeling better again. More energy.

I'm thinking after this is done with I'll only wank it about once a week. That seems like a healthy number

"Dude, I AM going to molest you..."- #1 Quote Of 2010

My 30 Days- Feel Free To Help Me Out
Old 11-22-2010, 07:59 PM
AFC

Kurama is on a distinguished road

Im just reading this thread, and count me in! i will start tomorrow thou cause i already spanked it earlier today! lets rock these next 30 days
Old 11-22-2010, 10:01 PM
AFC

Shook is on a distinguished road

Day 5, soldier standing at attention more often during the day for sure, also starting to get vivid dreams and theyre transitioning into sex dreams i bet i'll have a wet dream before the week is out, anyone else having this problem?
Old 11-23-2010, 01:29 AM
rAFC

Kill3r is a splendid one to beholdKill3r is a splendid one to beholdKill3r is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Day 5, soldier standing at attention more often during the day for sure, also starting to get vivid dreams and theyre transitioning into sex dreams i bet i'll have a wet dream before the week is out, anyone else having this problem?

Yea, definitely having more intense dreams. Haven't had a wet dream yet.

I feel it's coming soon though

"Dude, I AM going to molest you..."- #1 Quote Of 2010

My 30 Days- Feel Free To Help Me Out
Old 11-23-2010, 02:15 AM
Respected Social Artist

RedFox2000 has a reputation beyond reputeRedFox2000 has a reputation beyond reputeRedFox2000 has a reputation beyond reputeRedFox2000 has a reputation beyond reputeRedFox2000 has a reputation beyond reputeRedFox2000 has a reputation beyond reputeRedFox2000 has a reputation beyond reputeRedFox2000 has a reputation beyond reputeRedFox2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Dam blew my load again last nite LOL

Ok Its nite time again here in Oz, im about to go sleep, this time i'll hold it in.

End of day 1...feeling high energy right now n wanna touch it, but wont!

Really wanna go the 30 days!
Old 11-23-2010, 11:05 AM
AFC

Deveus is on a distinguished road

Lasted 14 days today. Hopefully I broke out of the habit. I find it much harder to do this when you are still having release during sex.

-Deveus
Old 11-23-2010, 04:31 PM
AFC

Solon will become famous soon enough

I'm in on this. Going to start with a week, will see how I feel as the week goes along. I choked the dragon this afternoon, so no wanking until next tuesday. Wish me luck brothers!

Tags
i fucked yer ma, i love dick!, men on men, radovan loves giving head, semen all on footsys face